PoltergiestrevPoltergiestrev

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Funky Turtles Funky Turtles

Epic! At first I thought the turtle was going to nuke the other turtles, but nice way to bring that around. Though I do wonder how they will survive the radiation lol

Bigfoot3290 responds:

No "turtlecide" here! Turtles only use their nuclear capabilities as a reasonable means of achieving their ends in the face of such evil turtle soup factory owners.

Short - MagBirthday Short - MagBirthday

Good first attempt, though I wish the action was a bit smoother. I would also recomend making your own characters, maybe just adapting some of them from madness so that it mixes it up a bit. Over all I find it very impressive for your first time.

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

Interesting Game, I just wish that it didn't get so repetitive after a while. It felt like the kill animations just never change. I have to say though, it is a very well made game with a lot of good items, including the store and challenges which really add to the ability to keep playing. Again, an interesting game with a good concept.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Good, though some of the songs are a bit strange for a radio, I like the break between songs and voice clips, since it adds a kind of advertisement feel. Over all I think this is quite the accomplishment. Good Job and I can't wait to see what's next.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

A great game

Your games have been a help to me to keep awake at school

time:06:39:85
deaths:32

Paper Mario: Dry Dry Desert Paper Mario: Dry Dry Desert

Absolutely amazing. The song was beautiful before, but this seems to add to the mystery of the music. It is almost as if every part of this music is combining to make an epic sounding journey through the desert. Simply amazing, keep it up!